As you review our membership pricing, please consider the value of investment in your health:
- This is a personal training membership, not a regular gym membership.
- Doing fit20 weekly by appointment is convenient and helps you stay consistent with your fitness goals.
- Our trainers ensure you get an optimal training every week.
- Within weeks you will have measurable results and you will feel stronger.
- The peaceful studio means you don’t worry about other people and distractions. This is your time to focus on your wellness
- Typical personal training appointments in busy gyms average £50 per session. At fit20 one personal training session averages only £32.50!
We offer 3 types of membership (Duo, Flex and Solo Solo). Membership prices vary per studio. Please contact your local studio for pricing.
fit20 offers various membership options so you can find one that best fits your needs and schedule. Initial memberships are for six months, after that a month-to-month commitment. If you decide fit20 is not for you within the first month we will end the 6-month commitment. There is a one-time £59 administrative fee due when you sign the membership agreement. Please note: membership rates may vary depending on the studio location.